Internet protocol address is acting as a way to provide you the information about where to go onto the network. Each device on the network is having the private IP address for the network and one’s entire network is having public internet protocol address on the internet. The device address might get changed when you turn it on. The address of the router is same, but it actually determines the addresses of another router. To find out the address of your router, we are here with the post that will tell you ways to find out what’s my router ip.
Why people find it?
• Find the address of public if you are required to find out the address of your as seen by the net. The address of the computer or a network is visible on the net. If you need directing the connections incoming to the computer from the net, you are required to know the public address. The common uses for the public address are including setting up of a game server, or FTTP server or also the proxy server.
• Find the private address when need to know an address for a device on the network. It is an address of the device on your network. Each device that is connected to the network of yours is having its own address. It is allowing router in transmitting proper information to a right device. The address is not yet visible from the net. You can choose the method for the type of device namely I phone, Windows, Android, and Mac you are using.
Ways on finding it-
• Click on start option of your device.
• Open up the command prompt.
• Type IP configuration and tab on enter.
• Find out network adaptor that is active.
• Look at IP address entry.
These are some of the ways on how to find my router’s IP address.